Community colleges are two-year post-secondary schools that provide affordable education as a pathway to a four-year Bachelor’s degree. They normally do not require SAT and ACT scores. It is less expensive and competitive to attend community colleges. There are many community colleges in America, students will need expert information to help them make a choice.
US community colleges require overseas applicants to have a certain level of English proficiency. Normally applicants have to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores. For students who do not have a minimum score or have not taken the TOEFL / IELTS exam, many community colleges will provide intensive English courses to help students build a solid foundation for the language.
US Community College Application Service
(suitable for Form 6 / Grade 12 / Year 13 Students)
Pick the right community college
Navigate the application process
With Our Professional Help
- Recommend community colleges which match students’ need and requirements (e.g. academic performance, interested majors, transfer / further study plan)
- Provide school profiles of the recommended colleges with important information and data to help students decide which college to apply
- Help students apply to community colleges and track application process
- Assist students in homestay arrangement
- One-stop service with US student visa application
*According to the American Association of Community Colleges, there are 1,108 community colleges in the United States.