DSE Students – Studying in US

Students have to make plans for their future studies and career after taking the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE), which marks the end of their high school journey. There are many ways to continue their studies in Hong Kong or overseas.  America has always been a popular choice for Hong Kong students who are seeking educational opportunities abroad. We have listed out some of the questions frequently asked regarding studying in the United States; and suggested different ways for DSE students to get a Bachelor’s Degree in the US. We hope the information will help DSE students get prepared for entering a new phase of life.

The FAQ and university pathway information for DSE students is only available in the Chinese version. Please click HERE.