by Expert Editors and Admission Experts
Leverage on the experience of the professionals to prepare your application essay efficiently and successfully!
Types of essay we can help with:
- Undergraduate – Personal Essay, Supplemental Essays
- Graduate Schools – Statement of Purpose
- High Schools – Application Essay, Parents’ Statement
- Summer Programs – Application Essay
1. Essay Proofreading
- For students who need a final check on their drafts
2. Professional Essay Review
- For students who need a full review of their drafts to make sure they are on the right track
3. Professional Essay Editing
- For students who need a full review of their drafts and assistance in reworking their drafts
- Turnaround time: normally 1-3 working days provided that the essay draft is received on weekdays.
- A rush premium (30% of the normal service fee) will be charged for 24- hour turnaround.
- Students should send the essay draft to us for editing by email.
- Essay drafts will only be processed upon our receipt of the full service fees.
We also provide proofreading and editing services for UK (UCAS) and HK university application essays.
1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
2. The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
3. Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
4. Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you’d like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge, a research query, an ethical dilemma – anything that is of personal importance, no matter the scale. Explain its significance to you and what steps you took or could be taken to identify a solution.
5. Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
6. Describe a topic, idea, or concept you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Why does it captivate you? What or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
7. Share an essay on any topic of your choice. It can be one you’ve already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design.