US Visa

Professional and efficient US visa application service

We specialize in:

  • B-1/B-2 Business/Tourist Visa
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • B-1 Domestic Employee Visa
  • J-1 Exchange Vistor Visa
  • We also help with complicated cases.

Why use American Academic Advisors?

  • High success rate
  • Preparation for visa interview and document proof
  • Efficient application submission

Service Details:

  • Help to complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160)
  • Schedule visa interview appointment
  • Provide a checklist of documents for attending visa interview
  • Help clients prepare for visa interview
  • Reschedule interview appointment for one time if needed (the initial appointment must be canceled first)

Apply for US Visa in only two steps:

  1. Contact American Academic Advisors
  2. Provide passport copy and needed information to us


Book our US Visa Service Now! 

  • (In English, and same as shown in passport) (必須與護照上的英文姓名相同)

Useful tips for traveling to USA

  • U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau address: 26 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
  • How much currency / money / monetary instruments can I bring into the U.S.? Answer
  • Can I bring in food as a traveler (fruit, cheese, meat, etc.)? Answer
  • Can I travel with medications and medical devices, such as needles or oxygen tanks? Answer
  • Can I go to other countries while I’m in the U.S. on a B1 or B2 Visa? Answer

Source: U.S. Customs & Border Protection