International students who are going to study full-time at an accredited high school, college, university, or approved English language program will need to apply for a US Student Visa (F-1). People traveling to the United States temporarily for business, or for pleasure or medical treatment will need a Business/Tourist Visa (B-1/B-2).
- Help to complete the required Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) and provided a printed copy of the DS-160 confirmation page
- Assist to complete the required Form I‑901, and pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee
- Settle the nonimmigrant visa application processing fee for the applicant
- Schedule visa interview appointment
- Guide for visa interview and a checklist of required documents
- Reschedule interview appointment for one time if needed (the initial appointment must be canceled first)
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant has to provide the following documents to AAA:
- passport copy (clear digital photo or scanned copy is acceptable)
- copy of previous US visa if any (clear digital photo or scanned copy is acceptable)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status (I-20)
- Please book our service in advance as it will normally take 1-3 working days to complete the application forms and schedule an appointment after the service fee is settled in full.
Book our US Student Visa Service Now! We also offer help in application for B1/B2 (business/tourism) and domestic employee visa.
Useful tips for traveling to USA
- U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau address: 26 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
- Can I bring in food as a traveler (fruit, cheese, meat, etc.)? Answer
- Can I travel with medications and medical devices, such as needles or oxygen tanks? Answer
- Can I go to other countries while I’m in the U.S. on a B1 or B2 Visa? Answer
Source: U.S. Customs & Border Protection